National Institute of Plant Genome Research invites applications for the post of Research Associate. Apply before 30 March 2019. Selection will be based on interview
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Recruitment 2019 - Vacancies of Research Associate (Last Date - 30 March 2019)
National Institute of Plant Genome Research invites applications for the post of Research Associate. Apply before 30 March 2019. Selection will be based on interview.
Position name & pay scale
• Research Associate (Please check with the concern authority or website)
Number of vacancies
• Candidates having a Ph. D. in Life Sciences with good academic with good academic record (i.e. overall 55% marks throughout the academic carrier) are eligible to apply.
• Experience of working with tissue culture, callus mediated regeneration and southern blotting is mandatory. Those having experience in legume transformation and demonstrated ability to develop transgenics will be preferred.
Last Date to apply online
30 March 2019
• Application process: Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of the complete application in the given format along with a cover letter and relevant documents showing interest and specifying the position.
• Selection process: Selection will be based on interview.